Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Soft Summer Heat

Soft Summer Heat
This is my first set from Polyvore. I wanted to share some inspiration for summer 2010- images and items that come to mind as I look towards the coming months. With meterologists nation-wide predicting unrelentingly hot temperatures, I was piqued to scour some of my favourite sites and fantasize about rocking some of the garments above on a night of soft summer heat. Click HERE to make your own Polyvore set and to collate all of your favourite things and images together. There are some amazing set creations and I hope to get better and be able to utilize all of the tools more efficiently!

Items
Givenchy Beige Silk Dress: $2560 CAD
Burberry Prorsum Knotted Suede Trench Coat: $4080 CAD
Roberto Cavalli Finged Vest: $3300 CAD
DKNY Quilted Leather Chain-Trim Bag: $350 CAD
Kenneth Jay Lane 22-Karat Gold Plated Coin Necklace: $41 CAD
Daisy Knights Kim Gold Vermeil Skull Ring: $135 CAD
Robert Indiana LOVE Paper Weight: $120 CAD
Bodas Sheer Tactel Slip Top: $350 CAD
Herve Leger Heels with Cork and Suede
Camilla Skovgaard Cut-Out Ankle Boots: $485 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment